We hope you will stop by NAMI Booth #111 to say hello and learn more about the insights Cargill is using to help fuel our customers’ success. From products that provide consumers with more information about how the food they eat is produced, to on-trend, value-added offerings and convenient packaging, we are committed to delivering on the needs of today’s protein consumer and continue to innovate with new products.
Cargill Protein Group will be featuring the following product lines:
- Pasture Crafted™ Beef is quality beef that comes from a closed loop, single source system. Pasture Crafted Beef cattle come from a single ranch and are traceable from birth. We guarantee these cattle are humanely raised and handled, and grass-fed and grain-finished for outstanding quality.
- Honest Turkey™ by Honeysuckle White® is raised with care by independent family farmers and is one of the few branded turkey lines to offer antibiotic-free turkey for the most discerning and health-conscious consumers.
- Today’s Kitchen™ seasoned, portioned and ready-to-cook products gives consumers new ways to explore delicious and different meals without time-consuming prep work. Flavor packed Jalapeño & Pepper Jack inclusion patties will be available for sampling. We will also be showcasing our beef pinwheels, available in our new vacuum skin packaging, and our beef kabobs and chicken skewers.
- Rumba Meats® celebrates the flavor of culture, tradition, family and heritage. Cargill’s line of variety meat cuts will be on display featuring its new vibrant branding that celebrates the Hispanic culture. Rumba Barbacoa Street Tacos will be available for sampling.
- Learn more about insights that led Cargill to introduce EZ Peel™ Packaging for Our Certified® ground beef 1 lb. chub products.
Connect with your local Cargill Protein Group representative to learn more.